His charming voice has always taken us into the aura of Pehla Nasha !!
Whose melody always gives us a sensation that ‘Love is in the air!’. Yes, its Udit Narayan’s birthday.
Born Udit Narayan Jha on 1st December, 1955 in Saptari, Nepal, Udit began his career in Radio Nepal in 1970. His initial years saw intense struggle to establish himself in Bollywood. He got his first break from the movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988).
Apart from Hindi, Narayan has sung in other languages like Maithili, Bhojpuri, Marathi, Garhwali, Sindhi, Assamese, Manipuri and Bengali etc.
Given below are some of his most celebrated songs from various movies.
- Papa Kehte Hai… from Qayaymat Se Qayaymat Tak (1988)
- Pehla Nasha… from Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander (1992)
- Duniya Haseeno Ka Mela… from Gupt (1997)
- Rukja O Dil… from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
- Hosh na Khode Kahin… from Koyla (1997)
- Very Good, Very Bad… from Trimurti (1995)
- Main Khiladi Tu Anari (1994)- title-track
Happy Birthday Udit Narayan!!!