She is the reigning Dance Queen in Bollywood, who has made even the International stars dance on her fingertips! Yes, we are talking about none other than Farah Khan.
Wife of Shirish Kundar and mother to three beautiful kids, Farah bridged a long journey from her struggling days to becoming the most famous choreographer in town. On her 52nd birthday, here is a list of songs she choreographed, which became the anthem of the youth.
- Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil Se)
- Ek Pal Ka Jeena (Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai)
- Hips Don’t Lie (MTV Awards 2006)
- Ghagra (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani)
- Dard-E-Disco (Om Shanti Om)
- Sheila Ki Jawani (Tees Maar Khan)
- Munni Badnaam Hui (Dabangg)
- It’s The Time To Disco (Kal Ho Na Ho)
- Desi Girl (Dostana)
Happy Birthday Star!!