- Cast – Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez, Amrita Singh, Gaurav Pandey, Nathan Jones, Kay Kay Menon
- Direction – Remo D’Souza
- Genre – Fantasy
- Duration – 2 hours 30 minutes
- Storyline – Aman (Tiger Shroff) fears height and dogs. There is an immoral industrialist Malhotra (Kay Kay Menon) who wants to capture Aman’s family lands that hold a sacred tree. Aman’s mother (Amrita Singh) opposes Malhotra but Aman scared of several things on earth couldn’t stand before him. But what happens when Aman discovers superhuman powers within himself? Will he defeat Raka and Malhotra? The rest of the story will tell you answer of all these.
Why to watch the movie:
- If you love watching superheroes fighting with evil villains, then this movie is for you.
- Apart from action the movie is infused with several light moments like the comedy that evolves between Amrita Singh and her two sons Aman and Rohit.
- Amrita Singh fits perfectly in her role of a superhero mom and her effort to push Aman for having ‘dole-shole’ is appreciable as well as amusing.
- Tiger Shroff looks adorable when he shows off his perfectly carved out muscles.
- Her killer dance moves are one more reason to watch the movie.
- Songs and music are apt and good to watch.
What may bore you in the movie:
- Jacqueline who has played the role of Kriti could do more with her character apart from grinning and delivering baffling dialogues.
- Nathan Jones as Raka could be more villain like than cartoonish.
- Kay Kay Menon seems restricted with his role of a villain.
Overall the film has all the masala like comedy, action, superhero, romance, a good start and an engaging villain. But even after this, the film seems ridiculous at several points. May engage children during weekends.