Director- Atul Manjrekar
Cast-Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkumar Rao, Pihu Sand and Divya Dutta
Genre- Comedy Drama
Synopsis- Fanney Khan is a story of father (Anil Kapoor) who was once a struggling singer but wants to make his daughter Lata (Pihu Sand) a singing star. She is fat and her weight always makes her to face humiliation that stops her from getting forward.
On the other hand Baby Singh (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) is a famous pop star. To get success her daughter, Fanney Khan kidnaps Baby Singh with the help of his friend Abhir (Raj Kumar Rao) who has a huge crush on her. After that, a mixed ride of comedy and emotion takes place towards the climax full of predictable melodrama.
- Raj Kumar Rao flaunts amazingly the image of an innocent boy with the hilarious comic timing.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan fits in the image of a star celebrity.
- The film throws up so many uproarious moments.
- Anil Kapoor gives so many moments that hold the audience still in their emotions.
Not so High Quotient–
- Besides the performance, Raj Kumar Rao and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan make an odd pair.
- The unnecessary energy of Anil Kapoor doesn’t please the audience much.
- Despite of the flawless the direction the script falls weak to perform on screen.
- Loads of melodrama lowers the comic essence of the film.