Director: Luv Ranjan
Cast: Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha, Sunny Singh, Alok Nath, Deepika Amin, Virendra Saxena
Synopsis: Luv Ranjan is back with his own set of actors in his favourite genre, the comedy with Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety. In the movie, Titu (played by Sunny Singh) falls for the girls anytime and anywhere and faces heartbreaks eventually. Here comes his brother from another mother, childhood friend Sonu (played by Kartik Aaryan) who always rescues him from any situation. Finally, Sonu gives up all the trail romances and set for marriage the perfect girl. But his perfect girl Sweety is too perfect to be real. Rest of the movie, Sonu gives the best shot to save the soul of Titu from the bewitching effect of Sweety. The Indian Sankaskari Babuji aka Alok Nath is playing a refreshing never seen before funky grandfather. The movie is just another laugh-riot of cool urban dialogues like the Panchnama series. The music of the movie is peppy and trendy matching the theme of the youth romcom. To know who will win the battle – best friend or girlfriend; you need to watch the movie.
- Excellent performance of ‘the monologue man’ Kartik Aryan
- The bromance chemistry between Kartik and Sunny is hilarious
- Nushrat Bharucha and Ishita Raj add the glamour quotient
- Not-so-sankaskari Alok Nath is delightful
- The funny punches in the dialogues
- The duration of the movie is too long.
- Repetition of same type dialogue can create monotony
- No real valid point for Sonu’s hatred for Sweety