Director: Tigmanshu Dhulia
Cast: Sanjay Dutt, Jimmy Sheirgill, Mahie Gill band Chitrangada Singh.
Genre: Crime- Drama
Synopsis: The third installment of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster series opens with the story of Uday Pratap Singh (Sanjay Dutt) who is a London-based gangster. Meanwhile in Devgarh, Madhavi Devi (Mahi Gill) has established herself as the politician and Aditya Pratap is serving his sentence in jail. The story takes a steep run after Aditya comes out from the jail. The ever complex relationship of Aditya and Madhavi takes a step further with the introduction of Uday who has come to India to claim his share of royalty from his father Maharaja Hari Singh (Kabir Bedi) and brother Vijay Singh (Deepak Tijori). Director Tigmangshu Dhulia plays his comfortable field of the battle for power and wealth. The end of the film indicates a near installment is coming its way.
- Jimmy Sheirgill is always the main player of the series for his acting skill
- Mahi Gill deserves a special mention for her acting.
- Face-off between Aditya Pratap and Uday Pratap Singh is the major attraction of the film.
Not so High Quotient:
- The first half is slow.
- The main drama of the series has been shifted from Saheb and Biwi’s complex relationship.
- Sanjay Dutt is not able to deliver his best performance.
- The dialogues are not in tandem with the characters and the atmosphere