Director: Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury
Star-cast: Tapsee Pannu, Andrea Tariang , Kirti Kulhari , Angad Bedi
- The film revolves around Deepak Sehgal (Amitabh Bachchan) who used to be a renowned lawyer but, quit his practice after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- Due to several health problems, he always wears a mask to breathe properly.
- Tapsee Pannu (Minal Arora), Andrea Tariang (Andrea) and Kirti Kulhari (Falak Ali) are three roommates-cum-best friends.
- The trio spend time with each other while concentrating on their individual careers.
- While partying hard, they get involved in a fight with Rajvir (Angad Bedi) and gang.
- Rajvir is the son of an MLA and takes advantage of his daddy’s power.
- The film features courtroom drama with various brutal comments and allegations on the girls and their ‘unconventional’ lifestyle.
- Deepak Sehgal (Big B) decides to take up the case and represents the girls in court.
- With back-to-back courtroom scenes, the film is gripping and fast-paced.
- None of the actor has disappointed the audience with their acting skills.
- Piyush Mishra, who plays the role of the prosecution lawyer, is remarkably well.
- Big B’s witty come back to Mishra’s ‘cruel’ accusations.
- Girls are exceptionally good.
- The dialogues are witty and to the point.
- The second half of the film is more attention-grabbing.
- But, Big B steals the show.
A must watch film!