CAST: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam, Ronit Roy, Rohit Roy, Narendra Jha, Suresh Menon, Md. Sahidur Rahaman, Girish Kulkarni
DIRECTOR: Sanjay Gupta
Kaabil marks a dramatic story of two love birds, Rohan Bhatnagar, a visually impaired voice dubbing artist, who falls for Supriya, a pianist, of the similar condition. Both of them doesn’t let their hindrances come in way of their lifestyle, and decides to get married and lead a normal life. Things go wrong when the local politician Madhav Shelar along with his brother Amit Shelar turns evil, with Amit raping Supriya and justice going against Rohan.
From this moment, life becomes a one man’s fight for Rohan, who will do anything to bring out the truth! Every time the “BLIND” man do something, there will be a whistle!
- KAABIL marks the biggest risk of Hrithik’s career as an actor, who is intensely praised for his “Greek-god” looks! And yes, the effort has paid off!
- Hrithik has provided the viewers with a sense of honesty in his character, allowing the viewers to take a good look into his life.
- Even there is no slightest mistake, from the first to the last frame when Rohan makes the breakfast.
- Chemistry between Hrithik and Yami is outstanding and spell-bound!
- The movie has a strong plot and a trailing narrative. Sanjay Gupta has focused more on the depth of the story than on VFX, which is a really good sign!
- Brothers Ronit and Rohit Roy have performed extremely well in the role of baddies.
- Soundtrack is given by Rajesh Roshan, and highlights the total 90’s era!
- Dialogues are very crisp and neat, with Hrithik slaying just right!
- The first half is a bit lazy and slow.
- At certain scenes, the VFX scenes are sub-standardized.
- At some points, Yami’s scenes can be monotonous and forced.
- There is not much scope for relief and light humour.
How can you miss out on Hrithik Roshan ‘s best performance till date!! Book your tickets NOW!