Star Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, Aru Krishansh Verma, Chandan Roy Sanyal, Evelyn Sharma, Paras Arora, Sayani Gupta
Director: Imtiaz Ali
Synopsis: The story revolves around Harry, a perfect, handsome Punjabi brat who is also a Europe tour guide and Sejal, a naïve, Gujju girl, who has come with her family. A sudden realization that she has lost her engagement ring brings her back to Harry, and both embark upon a journey to find her heirloom. A search for the ring makes both of them understand love, relationships, freedom and solace in a different light.
- People will be definitely swooning over SRK’s awesome portrayal of Harinder “Harry” Singh Nehra as a loud-mouthed brat always seeking some sort of “entertainment”.
- Anushka Sharma did a real justice to her Gujarati persona as Sejal Zaveri, a young lawyer surrounded by familial ties.
- The first half is extraordinary great and will bound you with the story, locations and impeccable chemistry b/w SRK & Anushka.
- Imtiaz Ali’s true, Sufi touch can be felt in JHMS.
- The movie functions in its full speed and maintains a nice pace.
- Music is lively and locations are to die for!
- The chemistry is adorable and creates a spark for the viewers.
- Second half can be a bit of a disappointment.
- The movie stretches the storyline after a certain point.
- There isn’t an experimental tone or any streak of originality, which is highly expected from Imtiaz’s movies.
- The climax is somewhat predicable.
One time watch, only if you are swooning over SRK-Anushka’s chemistry and look up to Imtiaz Ali’s movies.