CAST: Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi, Rhea Chakraborty, Sahil Vaid, Vikram Thapa, Bhuvan Arora
SYNOPSIS: The movie revolves around unlucky Champak Chandrakant Chiplunkar aka Riteish, who picks the worst day possible for robbing a bank! Adding fuel to fire are his two idiot partners, who have never even picked a pocket in their life. They come across some unique hostages, including a chef, high-class housewife, a possible undercover cop and many more. CBI officer Amjad Khan aka Vivek is all set to fix this drama.
- The movie marks a comeback for Vivek- Riteish Jodi after Masti series.
- They have the perfect timing and never fail to tickle the funny bone.
- Unapologetic nuances by Riteish Deshmukh along with his partners will make you die of laughter.
- After the second half, the movie gains some pace and thrill.
- Sahil Vaid is really impressive.
If you want to see a light comedy, Bank Chor is your fit.