Director: Ahmed Khan
Cast: Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani, Prateik Babbar, Randeep Hooda, Manoj Bajpayee, Deepak Dobriyal, Lakshmi Manchu & Jacqueline Fernandez (cameo)
Synopsis: Baaghi 2 is the most anticipated action movie of 2018 which tells the story of Ronnie (Tiger Shroff), the one-man army. His ex-girlfriend Neha (Disha Patani) comes asking for a help to rescue her kidnapped daughter Riya. Now the story takes a dramatic turn involving the drug peddlers of Goa and many other simultaneous subplots. Sunny (Prateik), the drug addict brother in law of Neha and DIG (Manoj Bajpayee) are the two hindrances of his way. All of the bad men along with a humorous cop LSD (Randeep Hooda) prepare the ground field for Tiger to show some action skills. There is nothing new in this highly predictable story except many loopholes. This Hindi remake of Telegu movie Kshanam is only the platform for Tiger to showcase the masculine power.
- The action scenes of Tiger Shroff are undoubtedly the best till now.
- Deepak Dobriyal has given the best performance in the movie.
- The music is peppy.
- The romantic scenes between Tiger and Disha are effortless.
- Too many subplots running simultaneously.
- Disha Patani as the only female protagonist is quite weak in expression.
- Actors like Manoj Bajpayee and Randeep Hooda are not utilized properly.
- Prateik Babbar is too melodramatic.
- A tighter screenplay can be expected to seam all the crime plots.