Director: Gauri Shinde
Star Cast: Alia Bhatt, Shah Rukh Khan, Kunal Kapoor, Ali Zafar
The film revolves around Kiara (Alia Bhatt) is a promising cinematographer, who is having a troublesome life. She is waiting for that “big break.”Her relationships with her parents and boyfriends are screwed up due to her own “fears”. So, at this point of time, she needs a THERAPIST. And here comes Dr Jehangir Khan aka Jug (Shah Rukh Khan) who has different sets of rules. He helps Kiara to gain a fresh perspective towards life.
- Dear Zindagi is an Alia Bhatt’s film, all the men in the film, including SRK are there to support her!
- Her first consultation scene with Shah Rukh Khan has turned out brilliantly.
- With her stupendous performance and expressions, Alia has done complete justice with her character.
- Shah Rukh Khan is a catalyst in her life as he tries to make her solve all the problems.
- With his natural charm and dimpled smile, SRK has ruled over the spotlight.
- Kunal Kapoor lends a helping hand.
- Ali Zafar oozes allure.
- The film is too long (2.5 hours)!
- Shah Rukh would have got more meaty character.
- Few scenes in the second half got dragged out.
Go and witness one of Alia’s best performances and SRK at his best.