Director: Arjun Mukherjee
Cast: Richa Chadda, Renuka Shahane, Pulkit Sharma, Sharman Joshi, Masumeh, Sunny Singh, Ankit Rathi, Aisha Ahmad and Himanshu
Synopsis: The debutant director Arjun Mukherjee has delivered an interesting story line evolving different slice of life of the famous Mumbai Chawl. Constable Ganpat (Himanshu) has a special feeling for sultry seductress Leela (Richa Chadha). Flory Mendosa (Renuka Sahane) is an elderly Catholic woman who lives by her own after the death of her husband and son wants to sell her ‘kholi’. On the other hand, Vilas Naik (Pulkit Samrat) is looking for a home for himself. Varsha (Masumeh Makhija) is a regular victim of domestic violence by his abusive alcoholic husband. Shankar (Sharman Joshi) flew from Dubai to visit his native home. Malini (Aisha Ahmad), a Hindu girl is in love with a Muslim boy Suhail (Ankit Rathi). The lives of these characters of the three storey chawl cross the path of each other in a mysterious way.
- Renuka Sahane is completely convincing and flawless as a lonely Catholic woman.
- Sharman Joshi proves his mettle among the crowd of casts.
- Pulkit Samrat and Richa Chadha are good in their small roles.
- The treatment of the movie is quite unconventional.
- The short length of the movie is really a plus point
- As a first time director, Arjun Mukherjee has done a pretty good job
- The sub-plots of this mystery thriller are quite predictable.
- The ending of the movie is messy just like the lives of the characters.