Star Cast: Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vicky Kaushal, Vipin Sharma, Amruta Subhash, Sobhita Dhulipala, Ashok Lokhande
Director: Anurag Kashyap
- The main plot revolves around Nawazuddin Siddiqui who plays the role of a serial killer and Vicky Kaushal plays the drug addicted cop that chases him.
- The film features the mass murders that happened in the mid-90s by the serial killer Raman Raghav.
- With intense camera work, lighting and stirring background score, the first half keeps you stuck.
- The film showcases his dark side through his various killings.
- In a little while we realise that the main character in the film is not Nawaz but the plot somehow takes us deep into Vicky’s mind.
- The intriguing story-line gives an ample scope for both Nawaz and Vicky to be excellent in their performances.
- With his spooky smile and eyes, Nawaz knows you out! His scenes with his sister keep you at an edge.
- Nawazuddin intensely personifies Anurag’s vision of a present day Raman Raghav.
- He carries out these killings remarkably with utmost comfort and honesty.
- Vicky equally matches with the madness of Nawaz’s character.
- His breakdown scene with his father is outstanding.
- The first half holds your interest, but the slow pace of the film loosens your curiosity.
- Once you reach the climax that leaves you stranded.
- If the director focussed on Nawaz’s character the film could have turned out better.
Watch it for Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s mind-blowing performance.