Cast: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aakanksha Singh, Gauahar Khan, Shweta Basu Prasad, Puneet Singh Ratn, Gaurav Pandey, Yash Sinha, Sahil Vaid
Director: Shashank Khaitan
Genre: Romantic Comedy
This romantic comedy revolves around Badrinath Bansal aka Badri, a rich yet sweet brat, and a career-oriented girl Vaidehi Trivedi. Where Badri is a 10th Grader and only wants to settle down with Vaidehi, she has bigger plans in life and has to fight a lot of obstacles. He is unable to understand the resistance from a girl towards a perfect boy with a rich background. The movie follows how both of them moves towards a brighter vision and fall in love despite opposite views.
- Varun Dhawan has taken the movie by storm with his great body, handsome looks and powerful acting.
- His emotional timing, entertaining factor and comic sense is excellent!
- Alia Bhatt delivers a convincing performance and has a powerful message for modern women.
- Her acting is fierce and she has well-put up with the stereotypical society through her character.
- Dhawan and Bhatt’s sparkling chemistry and their camaraderie is visible throughout the movie. Show stealer!
- Yash Sinha, Shweta Basu Prasad and Sahil Vaid are one of the best supporting casts.
- The movie will surely give you feels and is emotionally connective.
- Tamma Tamma song is the highlight of its music album.
- The plot proposes a fresh take on modern day romance.
- Screenplay is not that tight and loses its charm, after a while.
- The storyline and twist is predictable.
The Jodi of Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan is a PROVEN SUCCESS!! Book your tickets and enjoy a sweet and sour ride this Holi Weekend!