Director- Amit Ravindernath Sharma
Cast- Ayushmann Khurrana, Sanya Malhotra, Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao, Sheeba Chaddha and Surekha Sikri
Release Date- 19 October 2018
Genre- Comedy, Drama
The film revolves around a man who is embarrassed to face society after he finds out that his mother is pregnant. Steadily, with circumstances, he realizes the love and tenders his family has given him and how he must not find it embarrassing to stand by their side in their tough time.
- The adjoining balconies and riddled situations of a middle-class family are presented wonderfully.
- The situational humor and amazing performances together in the film makes it a worth watch.
- Certainly, Neena Gupta is one seamless addition in the cast along with Gajraj Rao.
- The plot of the film is a brave example of creativity with an amalgamation of simplicity.
- Surekha Sikri has done a flawless job as Ayushmann Khurrana’s grandmother.
- The film doesn’t miss much of the fun yet it lacks the cinematic beauty a few times.