Breaking News: Salman Khan got bail with the bail bond of Rs 50,000 after spending two nights in Jail.
- Salman needs to follow certain rules of Court.
- He can’t leave India until he seeks permission from the Court.
- He will have to present on 7th of May for next hearing.
- The Bail Order of Salman Khan reserved until Saturday.
- The Bail Proceeding has started.
- His lawyer has prepared the bail paper as the hearing will take place at 10:30 in the morning.
- His brothers Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan along with Sajid Nadiadwala are leaving for Jodhpur.
- Salman Khan refused to have dal roti for dinner in Jail.
- There was heavy security in the Jodhpur Jail for the presence of the superstar.
- He was allocated a single cell. No one was allowed to meet him. He is Quidi No 106 for the night.
- Salman Khan was taken to Jodhpur Jail on Thursday evening.
- Salman Khan will likely spend today’s night in jail.
- Actor has been sentenced to jail for five years.
- He has also been fined Rs 10, 000.
- Salman’s lawyers are pleading for probation and the minimum sentence.
- He may have to spend prison time till Monday if his bail plea gets rejected.
- Court has convicted Salman, punishment awaiting.
- The prosecution wants maximum punishment.
- Salman can go jail for six years under section 9/51 of Wildlife Act.
- Other actors Sonali Bendre, Saif Ali Khan, Neelam and Tabu are acquitted.
- The hearing is still underway.
- Other lawyers are banned from attending the proceedings.
Yesterday, Bollywood’s Bhaijaan aka Salman Khan and other celebrities arrived in Jodhpur for the hearing of Blackbuck poaching case of 1998. Actor Salman was accused for killing two black bucks. However, the court didn’t take any decision yesterday. As per the latest news, the final verdict will be announced today by Chief Judicial Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri. B-town actors Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam have also reached in the court along with Salman for the pronouncement of the case.
During the shooting of film Hum Saath Saath Hain, Salman went for the hunting session with these co-stars and was accused for killing two bucks in Bhagoda ki Dhani in Kankani village near Jodhpur in the night of 1 October 1998. Bishnoi community who protects wildlife, registered a complaint against these stars. Later, Salman was also charged for keeping a gun with expired license under the Arms act.
Now, Salman is facing charges under Section 51 of the Wildlife (Protection) Act while the other actors are facing charges under Section 51 of the Wildlife (Protection) Act read with Section 149 (unlawful assembly) of the Indian Penal Code.
If all these allege were proved true in the court, Salman will be accused for Jail. This will definitely be going to have a negative impact on his career. He will lose about four films if he will be convicted. Race 3, Bharat, Dabangg 3, and Kick 2 are those movies.