Perfectionist, Aamir Khan doesn’t need any kind of formal introduction in the Industry as he is an unconventional superstar of B-town. The most-talented personality, Aamir Khan has turned 53 today. The Bollywood Industry has been blessed with many iconic films given by this versatile actor. Today, he is an embodiment of perfectionism with millions of fan following worldwide.
On this auspicious day, he is busy in the shooting of ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ movie. In his recent interview, he said “It is going to be [a] working birthday for me. I’d be shooting in Jodhpur for the last schedule of Thugs of Hindostan. I’m very excited about how the film is shaping up, though none of us has seen the bits we’ve shot. Let’s see how it turns out.”
Talking about his acting journey, Aamir started his career from the movie ‘Yaadon Ki Baarat’ as a child artist. In the year 1988, he played a leading role in tragic romantic movie, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. His early movies ‘Laggan’ and ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ became the record-breaking movies in the year 2001. Afterwards, he became a marketing expert and known for his perfectionism.
Here are few things why Aamir Khan is known as ‘Mr Perfectionist’:
- His film ‘Lagaan’ got nominated for Oscars: His character Bhuvan in Lagaan movie was appreciated by India and International cinema as well. He became a star in International film market after this movie.
- He gives shots until he got the best one: According to the reports, he doesn’t mind taking shots again and again until he got satisfied from that shot.
- Aamir’s movies take too much time for shooting: He doesn’t bother about the money spent on perfecting any film as he wants only perfection in his movies. That’s the reason itself; his movies take long time to shoot.
- He leaves no stone unturned to get well-prepared for his role: Aamir Khan can go any extent to prepare for his role in movies. This can be gauged from his record-breaking movies ‘Ghajini’ and ‘Dangal’ in which he built his body by putting on weight.
- He is a spectacular debut director: Aamir Khan proved himself as a spectacular debut director from the movie ‘Taare Zameen Par’. The well written and breath taking emotional scenes of this movie made Aamir popular as a director.
- He brought a popular reality show ‘Satyameva Jayate’: In this TV show, he discussed and raised many social concerns of India.