We know that Mumbai, the commercial capital of India houses the most glamorous Bollywood industry. Partly, this may be the reason why it has been targeted by many underworld goons.
Blazing of guns and roaring of gangsters have always been featured on the remote lanes as well as silver screens in Mumbai.
Today, we are discussing about some high-engrossing films based on the lives of notorious underworld dons and thugs. Just have a look at them.
- Raees (2017) inspired from Abdul Latif
- D-day (2013) inspired from Dawood Ibrahim
- Deewar (1975) inspired from Haji Mastan
- Company (2002) inspired from Chhota Rajan
- Agneepath (1990) inspired from Manya Surve
- Bandit Queen (1995) inspired from Phoolan Devi