The Raees Vs Kaabil clash is one of the biggest clashes Bollywood has ever seen.
Recently, Rakesh Roshan has come forth and accused Team Raees and the distributors of breaking their promise. Apparently, the screens were meant to be distributed equally amongst the both parties but 60% of the screens were given to Shah Rukh Khan, while Hrithik’s Kaabil got the remaining 40%.
SRK has finally spilled beans on the matter with DNA and he said.
No, nothing hurts me. I know what I do, I know what feelings I have. And the main feeling that I have is I do things above board and honestly. I don’t need to say it to anyone or prove it, specially on a public platform. I don’t need to be justifying anything. I have been here long enough. I respect everybody and more than that, I respect my honesty and my earnestness in the way I do business so I am not going to react to XYZ or anyone saying anything about me. You can say, ask, complain or talk.
He wished the team all the best.
Personally, I have huge amount of respect for Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik. I love them and I wish them the best. I think their film is doing good enough, they should be happy.