Currently Aamir Khan is one of the most bankable stars in the industry. The actor has delivered four back-to-back blockbusters (3 Idiots, Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal). With him being on such a fantastic run, everyone is eager to sign him for their film. Well, in that case, Aamir will easily get whatever he demands.
After he took the lion’s share in Dangal, his co-producers were left with a paltry amount. For Yash Raj Films’ Thugs of Hindostan too, he is said to have driven a tough bargain with Aditya Chopra.
As a trade insider revealed,
Aamir will pocket almost 70 per cent of the profits while Aditya Chopra will keep the remaining percentage (30 per cent only).