Salman Khan’s Sultan is breaking all box office records within seven days of its release. By Sunday, which was the fifth day of its box office business, the movie has bagged around Rs. 180.3 cr. And now, as expected Sultan has crossed the Rs. 200 cr benchmark on Tuesday. The Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma starrer Sultan has set new records at the Box Office, both in India and abroad.
Check out the list of few “game-changing” records created by Sultan acting as new standards for the upcoming biggies:
- Highest Advance booking
- Widest Screen Count (Hindi Version Only)
- Biggest three-day weekend collections
- Highest Pre-Eid Opening day collections
- The first movie to cross the Rs. 150cr NBOC in 5 days
- First movie to gross Rs. 345cr globally over the opening weekend
- Highest opening weekend collection (INR 180.36 Cr NBOC & INR 253 Cr GBOC)
- Highest opening weekend collection for Yash Raj Films
- Retaining the Rs. 35cr revenue for most of the days (four days)
Well, the Salman effect never fails! Isn’t it?