FANGIRLS, LOVERS AND ADMIRERS, HERE’S SOME TREATS FOR YA!
Randeep Singh Hooda has proved to be an underrated actor, and has oozing charm and sexiness from his personality! Apart from his perfect body and witty smile, there’s more to him! SERIOUSLY!!!
Stepping onto the footstone of 40, here are some rare facts about Randeep which will make you fall in love with him more!
- Randeep had a troubled childhood, as he had to live with his maternal grandmother, who he confessed, was very strict. Living in a boarding school, he even said that he felt betrayed by his own parents.
- ‘Randeep Don Hooda’was the name of the actor in his school days, as he was a big trouble and had a rough attitude!
- In 2011, after ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster’ was released, Randeep shocked everyone by revealing the fact that, “I received c*ndoms and undergarments from married women as gifts after ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster’.”
- He loves to experiment, and often do roles which normal actors would be hesitant about. Remember that gay lip-lock in “Bombay Talkies” or a Kidnapper in “Highway”?
- Even now he feels uncomfortable visiting his friends in front of their parents.
- He went to Australia to pursue his Bachelors but failed miserably during the first year itself!
- Before being a successful actor, he worked as a waiter, life guard, taxi driver, car washer, had worked at a Chinese restaurant and washed dishes for a living.
- He is a big time professional and awarded horse rider, and participates in several professional horse riding events like Polo and Show jumping. Also, he owns many horses and is a big horse-lover!
Happy Birthday Hottiee!!!