Abhi Toh Hum Zinda Hai…
A heavy, dominating voice, a sensational attitude and a marvelous personality: Such was the aura of Feroz Khan, India’s very own Clint Eastwood! He was an Indian actor, film editor, producer and director, and was known to bring a major revolution into Hindi cinema with his attitude, style and fashion sense.
On his Death Anniversary, let’s recall some of the statistical facts about his career and life!!
- Starting as a B-Grade actor in low-budget films, his career saw heights with Phani Majumdar’s Oonche Log (1965) that framed him into prominent limelight.
- Khan won his first Filmfare award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for the film Aadmi Aur Insaan (1969).
- Qurbani (1980) was a mega hit, and as a result, brought Khan into eminence with A-Listed roles.
- He stepped into direction, and gained major success with films like ‘Dayavan’ (1988) and ‘Janbaaz’ (1986).
- He was honored with the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 2001.
- After his directorial venture Yalgaar (1992), he went for an 11-year old hiatus from acting.
- Fardeen Khan’s career was launched by his father, Feroz Khan with the 1998 film Prem Aggan.
- His last appearance was in Welcome (2007), a blockbuster comedy, with Feroz playing a role of RDX!
- Feroz Khan married Sundari Khan in 1965 and have two children, Laila Khan (born 1970), and Fardeen Khan (born 1974).
- Feroz never worked or scheduled his time table on Sunday’s.
Zindagi Mein Sirf Khushiya Baanti Jaati Hai … Gham Ka Bhoj Har Insaan Ko Akele Hi Dhona Parta Hai..