Rakesh Roshan is one hell of a versatile man! And he sure has proven his worth to Indian Film Industry with the kind of innovative approach he has towards his movies.
From his debut movie as an actor ‘Ghar Ghar Ki Kahani’ to “Krrish” as a producer, he evolved in every sense. Here are some trivial facts about Rakesh Roshan you probably weren’t aware of!
- Rakesh Roshan is the son of the legendary music director Roshan.
- During his young days, he worked as an AD for veterans like H. S. Rawail and Mohan Kumar.
- He tasted the blasting success as a director with ‘Khudgarz’ in the year 1987.
- Some of his famous and highest grossing movies were produced under his banner Filmkraft Productions (India) Pvt. Ltd., such as ‘Khoon Bhari Maang’, ‘Kishan Kanhaiya’, ‘King Uncle’, ‘Karan Arjun’, ‘Koyla’, ‘Kaho Naa… Pyar Hai’, ‘Koi… Mil Gaya’ and ‘Krrish’.
- As you have noticed, every movie of his starts with “K”. Astrology, eh?
- The only time Hrithik got a serious beating from his dad was when he and his friends were throwing glass bottles on the floor.
- Rakesh Roshan shares an amicable bond with actors Jeetendra and Rishi Kapoor, famously known as the trio Jeetu, Chintu (Rishi) and Guddu (Rakesh).
- ‘To Dad With Love’ is a book written by his beautiful daughter Sunaina Roshan.
- He was attacked by underworld mafia don Ali Budesh for not fulfilling his demands in 2000.
Happy Birthday Guddu!