Ayushmann Khurrana best known as ‘Vicky Donor’ is a bundle of talent. Before joining Hindi film industry, he was a known face on TV and popular amongst youth. There is an array of unknown facts about “Hawaizaada” of B-town who turns a year older today. So here are some of Ayushmann Khurrana unknown facts and favourite things which you would like to read:
- In 2002, Ayushmann Khurrana began his acting career with MTV Roadies season 2. He won the MTV Roadies season 2.
- He donated Sperms in the year 2004. He rose to fame after acting in the movie Vicky Donor, based on Sperm donation.
- Ayushmann Khurrana is a power-house of talent. He is an Actor, VJ, RJ, Singer, Anchor, Model.
- Khurrana is also appeared in the “Just Dance” Television Show. He amazed everyone whit his anchoring and dancing skills. He performed in front of Hrithik Roshan and the jury applauded his performance by giving him a standing ovation.
- Ayushmann is married to his childhood sweetheart, Tahira Kashyap, and the duo has two children. Virajveer, their son, was born on 2 January 2012 and their daughter, Varushka was born on 21 April 2014.
- Ayushmann worked as an RJ for the Big FM show called ‘Big Chai – Maan Na Maan, Main Tera Ayushmann’ in Delhi.
- His brother, Aparshakti, is a radio jockey at OYE 104.8 FM in Delhi. He will soon make his acting debut in the Aamir Khan starrer ‘Dangal’.
Happy Birthday Ayushmann!! Have A Blast!!