Bole Toh Circuit Ka Budday Hai Aaj!
Being in the Film Industry for almost 15+ years, Arshad Warsi still feels like a fresh, blossoming flower, which is yet to discover his identity and fragrance. His contribution to Indian Cinema is priceless, and through his characters, he has revealed a light, funny side of himself even after going through such a dark phase.
Digging back to his old days, here are some of the best dialogues he gave us:
- Circuit in Munnabhai MBBS (2003) and Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006)
Tension Nahin Lene Ka Bhai!!
- ‘Ron’ Mathur in Salaam Namaste (2005)
Inke Logic Ka Joh Switch Hai Na Woh Hamesha Off Rehta Hai … Aur Agar Galati Se Kabhi On Bhi Ho Gaya … Toh Regulator Joh Hai Na Hamesha Zero Pe Hi Rehta Hai.
- Babban in Ishqiya (2010) and Dedh Ishqiya (2014)
Aaj Zindagi Mein Pehli Baar Main Tay Nahi Kar Pa Riha Hoon … Ki Main Deke Aariya Hoon Ke Leke Aariya Hoon!
- Lucky in Hulchul (2004)
Kishen Bhaiya Nahi Kishen Kanhaiya Hai..
- Jagdish Tyagi in Jolly L.L.B (2013)
Kaan Ke Neeche Dunga Na Aisa, Agli Saath Pushte Behri Paida Hongi..!
- Adi in Dhamaal (2007) and Double Dhamaal (2011)
Adi, You Are Soo Smart!!!
- Madhav in Golmaal Series (2006-10)
Main Apna Atmasaman Girake … Yeh Samaan Nahi Uthaonga!